McGrail Vineyards is OPEN by Reservation for tastings and bottle service daily! Curbside pickup is also open daily from 10:30-4:30PM.

Product Details

Product Details

Product Image Preview

2021 Kylie Ryan Rose

Available:  In Stock $25.00
Size: 750 ml

The 2021 Kylie Ryan Rosé was fermented in both stainless steel and experienced red wine barrels, with about 12% fermented in oak and the remaining 88% fermented in stainless steel. This dry Rosé is the color of nearly ripe watermelon and once swirled in your glass, invites floral aromas, such as neroli and kumquat blossom. Hints of plump raspberry and summertime strawberries can also be found on the nose. On the palate, this wine is crisp and refreshing, and its round mouthfeel and medium acidity provide a light and drinkable Rosé. Initial sips welcome flavors such as violet, candied watermelon, and strawberry. The finish is memorable and inspired by juicy, red berry flavors and great acidity, as notes of watermelon linger on your palate. Pair this wine with Nashville Hot Spiced Mustard Shrimp Tacos,  crumbly Clothbound Cheddar or Greek Salad Pita Sandwiches.

Varietal: Rose

Vintage: 2021

Wine Type: Rose

Appellation: Livermore Valley

QTY