What You Can Expect from McGrail Vineyards
What McGrail Vineyards Expects from You
- Our tasting room is only open by advanced reservation.
- Please rest assured we are adhering to national, state, and local guidelines to prioritize the safety of our guests, employees, and community.
- Temperatures of all employees will be taken daily, upon arrival at the winery.
- Winery staff will be wearing face masks for the safety and comfort of guests.
- Face coverings are required by all guests upon entry of the property and must remain on until seated.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of 6′ apart and should not be moved.
- We require a minimum of 15 minutes between table reservations to allow for ample cleaning and sanitizing of our seating areas.
- Guests are to remain outside of the tasting room building, except to use the restroom. Guests who would like to shop for gifts may do so on our online gift store.
- We are unable to accommodate picnics or outside food on the property.
- We are only allowed to host group sizes 6 or smaller.
- During our reopening phase, persons under 21 years of age will be not permitted on the property.
- Only service animals will be allowed on site at this time.
- We kindly ask guests to please stay at home if they feel ill, have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, or exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable local, state, and national government authorities.