What You Can Expect from McGrail Vineyards
What McGrail Vineyards Expects from You
- Our tasting room is only open by advanced reservation.
- Please rest assured we are adhering to national, state, and local guidelines to prioritize the safety of our guests, employees, and community.
- Temperatures of all employees will be taken daily, upon arrival at the winery.
- Winery staff will be wearing face masks for the safety and comfort of guests.
- Face coverings are required by all guests upon entry of the property and must remain on until seated.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of 6′ apart and should not be moved.
- We require a minimum of 15 minutes between table reservations to allow for ample cleaning and sanitizing of our seating areas.
- We kindly ask guests to please stay at home if they feel ill, have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, or exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable local, state, and national government authorities.